Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology is a publicly funded English-language college and member of Polytechnics Canada located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The college serves the National Capital Region and the outlying areas of Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec, and Upstate New York. The college has three campuses; a primary campus located in Ottawa, Ontario, and secondary campuses located in Perth, Ontario, and Pembroke, Ontario. The enabling legislation is the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act.
Algonquin's focus is on technology and workplace needs. It has always been imperative for Algonquin to stay ahead of emerging trends. There are over 16,000 full-time students in more than 180 programs. There are 155 Ontario college programs, 18 apprenticeship programs, 16 co-op programs, 3 collaborative degree programs and 5 bachelor degree programs.
Algonquin offers the following bachelor degree programs:
- Bachelor of Applied Arts (Interior Design);
- Bachelor of Applied Business (eBusiness Supply Chain Management);
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management);
- Bachelor of Applied Technology (Photonics); and
- Bachelor of Building Science.